Monday 5 March 2012

90's Grunge


1. Topshop Slip Dress 
2. Grey Speckle Dress 
3. Pastel Pink Metallic Tube Skirt 
4. Daisy Embellished Cami 

Here's the recent items i have been investing my hard earned pennies on. I've created some outfit ideas for how i want to create the 90's grunge look. When i seen the Topshop Slip dress i thought it seemed rather fancy for my usual attire but decided i can wear my old faithful grey t-shirt underneath the give a casual feel along with some brothel creepers. I couldn't resist buying the Grey Speckle shorter dress again from Topshop since I'm hardly ever out of the midi length dress seen in older posts. You may also notice from older posts Ive had a fetish for tube skirts, when i seen this pastel pink Metallic Tube Skirt there was no second thought, i needed it, to kick start my pastel themed wardrobe for the new season ahead. Finally i bought the Daisy embellished Cami AGAIN from Topshop. I haven't yet wore it but when the hotter summer months eventually arrive it will be a staple piece i believe. Again i teamed it up with my grey t-shirt, ill just wear it with some denim shorts.
Meghan x

1 comment:

  1. I love a simple grey dress, it's so versatile! I always wear mine with oversized denim and creepers, I adore the grunge era for fashion and music <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete