Wednesday 30 May 2012


Amelie Studded Zip Side Boots- Topshop 
Strappy Button Front Midi Dress - Topshop
 (grey tee underneath also Topshop)
Skeleton Open Shoulder Tee - Topshop 
Shimmer Skater Skirt - Topshop 
Black Brothel Creepers - Ebay

I realise its been a while since my last post... its just I've been soooo busy with my uni project and now I'm finished for summer so will promise to post more often. Above is the recent presents i have bought myself to celebrate the fact i am uni free till September.
My uni work was to organise a fashion show to raise money for the local charity The Archie Foundation. This is the fourth year of the show, so we had a target to beat lasts years total of around £11,000 and we successful raised £14,000 showing our hard work all paid off. I was part of the marketing team to promote the show below is the posters we designed...







I'm relieved it all went to plan and cant believe how much we raised... one of the modules Ive enjoyed the most

Meghan x

4 comments:

  1. I love all the items you bought! And those posters are great. I'm hopefully looking to get a job in marketing I always picture it being so much fun.

    Great blog by the way, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!! The poster looks so professional! I'd be so proud. I mean £14,000 is an impressive amount of money! Love your recent purchases too.. I would buy them all !!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your purchases especially the cut out shoulder top and the black creepers, couldn't fault them! x

    Ps will be hosting a giveaway on my blog within the next week or so, hint - galaxy print! So keep an eye out if youre interested!

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing looks *_* very casual i love it :) your blog is very good and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete